CoastalShoresPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Advisory Council Applications (late/shot)
Favourite books I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:11 am by Mikazaru

» New Years + Announcement and Council Applications!
Favourite books I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:47 pm by Mikazaru

» A sad announcement (it's about time)...
Favourite books I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm by Laika

» Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives
Favourite books I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:04 am by Kivuli

» Temporary leave, please give this a read.
Favourite books I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:12 pm by Lara

» What's on you song list?
Favourite books I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:31 pm by Blackfoot

» Count to 35 before an Alpha posts
Favourite books I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:18 pm by Blackfoot

» Ban the person above you!
Favourite books I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Bakers Dozen
Favourite books I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keepit, Eat it.
Favourite books I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:20 am by Mikazaru

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Summer
Season
It is summer in the territory of the Coastal Shores Pack. Usually in this season, prey is plentiful, the territory is granted several days of rare sunshine and heat, and the wolves are managing well. However, it can also bring the threat of rejuvenated predators such as bears.
Weather
RAIN STORM

Heavy drops of water are pouring all over the Coastal Shores territory. Black clouds and blinding rain keep most wolves in the den, waiting for it to stop.

Favourite books

5 posters

Go down

Favourite books Empty Favourite books

Post by Laika Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:30 pm

Basically post your favourite book at this moment in time and fangirl about it to us.

My favourite is Mark of Athena!!! It's so amazing!!! :3
Laika
Laika
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Favourite books Empty Re: Favourite books

Post by Nyra Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:06 pm

I dont have a favourite book but rather a favourite series and its Dark Heavens
Nyra
Nyra
Juvenile
Juvenile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kivuli Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:38 pm

Can't pick one! But I can break it down into categories.

Mine's Perdido Street Station right now. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an edge-of-your seat modern classic. But if we go by the book I've read over and over it's George Orwell's Animal Farm (at least ten times by now). Nonfiction it would be Chris Hedge's War is a Force that Gives us Meaning. Powerful essay there. Favorite book when I was a kid - and I book I consider a MUST READ AT SOME POINT IN YOUR LIFE - was Trumpet of the Swan, and I still freeeking love it. Series? That would be George R.R. Martin's Song of Ice and Fire. Book that changed my life? Dante's Inferno. Book that got me into wolf RP? David Clement-Davies' The Sight. Spanish Literature? Marquez' Cien Anos de Soledad. Collection of stories? Adventures of Robin Hood, of course. ^_^ Oh, or anything by Mark Twain. Funny stuff. I also like graphic novels - The Watchmen was a better book than a movie. Also The Walking Dead was a great comic, OK show.

Books. I like em.
Kivuli
Kivuli
Healer
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:21 am

Like Kivuli, I don't have one favourite. My favourite series is also A Song of Ice and Fire, and the one I'm currently reading, A Storm of Swords, is shaping up to be my favourite of the series. I also enjoyed The Sight and have started reading The Walking Dead. My favourite series' when I was a kid/in my early teens were The Roman Mysteries and Septimus Heap, and I still go back and re-read them every now and again. I have a few detective novel series I like, A Touch of Frost and Trial and Retribution are particular favourites, and I enjoy Stephen King novels, I loved Pet Sematary and The Green Mile. Others worth mentioning are Rot and Ruin and The Mortal Instruments, which I enjoyed enough to get the sequels to eventually read. I read manga as well, though not as much as I used to, the only ones I'm keeping up with are Black Butler, Blue Exorcist, Jormungand and Soul Eater, though I do read odd volumes of other series every now and then.
Emrys
Emrys
Vagaries
Vagaries

http://wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Randen Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:03 pm

Admittdley, i'm not a big reader. I do enjoy it, and I wish I had more time to read, but I always find myself to enjoy writing a bit more.

But, I have a few favorites. Tuesday's with Morrie is one of my more favorite narratives, along with American Steel. I adore fiction, and really enjoyed Boxcar Down: The Albanian Incident. Another one I enjoyed was Seven bridges. As a child I practically only read Marvel comics unless it was school-required. For action books I adored Double Life, Seven Deadly Wonders, and Ice Station (Seven Deadly Wonders and Ice station both by the AMAZING Matthew Reilly). Right now, my favorites would have to be Naked Lunch, The Racketeer, Seeker, and Gone with the Wind. I did give The Sight a try, but I can't remember why I never continued to read it... I'll probabaly go again.
Randen
Randen
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Laika Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:51 pm

Legend- Marie Lu. Amazing book!!!!
Laika
Laika
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:22 am

I recently finished the third book in A Song of Ice and Fire, A Storm of Swords. Just, wow. This was one of the best books I have ever read. So many things happening, and it was fantastic. Now onto the fourth book, A Feast for Crows. I need to know what happens next!
Emrys
Emrys
Vagaries
Vagaries

http://wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Laika Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:12 pm

My favourite book right now has to be Legend- Marie Lu. :3
Laika
Laika
Vagaries