CoastalShoresPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Advisory Council Applications (late/shot)
Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:11 am by Mikazaru

» New Years + Announcement and Council Applications!
Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:47 pm by Mikazaru

» A sad announcement (it's about time)...
Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm by Laika

» Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives
Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:04 am by Kivuli

» Temporary leave, please give this a read.
Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:12 pm by Lara

» What's on you song list?
Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:31 pm by Blackfoot

» Count to 35 before an Alpha posts
Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:18 pm by Blackfoot

» Ban the person above you!
Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Bakers Dozen
Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keepit, Eat it.
Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:20 am by Mikazaru

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Summer
Season
It is summer in the territory of the Coastal Shores Pack. Usually in this season, prey is plentiful, the territory is granted several days of rare sunshine and heat, and the wolves are managing well. However, it can also bring the threat of rejuvenated predators such as bears.
Weather
RAIN STORM

Heavy drops of water are pouring all over the Coastal Shores territory. Black clouds and blinding rain keep most wolves in the den, waiting for it to stop.

Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives

+2
Blackfoot
Kivuli
6 posters

Go down

Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives Empty Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives

Post by Kivuli Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:12 pm

Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives BTlogosm

"This ain't your mama's pack"

- Adventure based, intermediate-advanced roleplay
- Unique ranking system (with no alphas)
- Dynamic, ever-changing site (new boards, new plots)

Alright, so this afternoon when I logged on to the site I read Blackie's announcement, and my first thought was about you guys all going poof and leaving me. Sad I've been working on a site of my own, and wasn't planning on opening it up to applications for a few weeks (since so many are very busy with exams), but seeing as CSP is facing temporary shutdown, I suppose that there is no time like the present.

If you're interested in a wolf RP that's got a sort of marauder/low fantasy twist, let me know. Basically, the Blacktalon wolves consider themselves a guild, rather than a pack, and they travel the world helping other packs or making mischief, whatever seems most "chivalrous" at the time. They're rowdy and rag-tag, but consider themselves wolves of the highest honor, and those that live by a pretty strict code of conduct.

I'll post a link in the next few days, once I get a few more things rushedly put together on the site. I'll call it my Beta site test, and for those who jump on board I will let you skip the newbie rank and jump into what I call a "full member" rank. I am also going to open it up to a second or even third admin, and when the "application process" for that begins I will give those who join from this site a special priority consideration. Finally, when Blackie comes back and reopens CSP, I want to affiliate with this site as an ally, but will wait for her to settle back in before rushing through that.

I wasn't sure where to post it, but it felt like an announcement to me. ^_^'
Kivuli
Kivuli
Healer
Healer

Back to top Go down

Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives Empty Re: Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives

Post by Blackfoot Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:13 pm

I, personally, think this is a great idea. The RP sounds interesting and I'd definitely like to check it out once I have the time for RP again ^_^

Is it all wolves or a multiple canine RP?

Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

https://coastalshorespack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives Empty Re: Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives

Post by Kivuli Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:38 pm

Right now I've worded things to cover mostly wolves, but if there's an interest I would open it up to feral canine. I see more wolf hybrids on sites as of late, and if they fit the overall spirit of the site, I say yes. ^_^
Kivuli
Kivuli
Healer
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazaru Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:17 am

Ooooh, sounds really interesting. o:
Is it up already? Since I might take a look at it. ^^
Mikazaru
Mikazaru

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:49 pm

It is up Mika, I would post a link but my WQ is acting up a bit at the moment.
Sunny
Sunny
Caretaker
Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kivuli Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:24 pm

Yup, I just got it up a few days ago.

If you go to ferosferio.boards.net you can check it out. Any feedback is appreciated!
Kivuli
Kivuli
Healer
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:11 pm

Ooooooooooh~ I'll definitely sign up cheers
Lara
Lara
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Kivuli Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:32 pm

Yes! Please do Lara, it'd be fun to have you!
Kivuli
Kivuli
Healer
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarnn Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:35 pm

Going to take a look right now... c:
Scarnn
Scarnn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kivuli Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Thankies, Scarnn. I'd love to see you join up if you're interested. Let me know if you have any questions. ^_^
Kivuli
Kivuli
Healer
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazaru Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:54 am

Kivuli wrote:Yup, I just got it up a few days ago.

If you go to ferosferio.boards.net you can check it out. Any feedback is appreciated!

Oh great! ^^
I completely forgot to check this site, hnnnng...
I will sign up as soon as possible! c:

Edit: for some reason I can't post a bio. o3o
Ah well, we will see...
Mikazaru
Mikazaru

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kivuli Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:04 am

I'm not sure why it won't let you post a bio. I went and fiddled with some stuff a little, so try it now. Hopefully it works this time. ^_^

EDIT: Also, only one of the bio boards lets people post, and that's the "pending applications" one. I'm assuming that's where you were trying to post, but just in case.
Kivuli
Kivuli
Healer
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down