CoastalShoresPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Advisory Council Applications (late/shot)
Temporary leave, please give this a read. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:11 am by Mikazaru

» New Years + Announcement and Council Applications!
Temporary leave, please give this a read. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:47 pm by Mikazaru

» A sad announcement (it's about time)...
Temporary leave, please give this a read. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm by Laika

» Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives
Temporary leave, please give this a read. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:04 am by Kivuli

» Temporary leave, please give this a read.
Temporary leave, please give this a read. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:12 pm by Lara

» What's on you song list?
Temporary leave, please give this a read. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:31 pm by Blackfoot

» Count to 35 before an Alpha posts
Temporary leave, please give this a read. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:18 pm by Blackfoot

» Ban the person above you!
Temporary leave, please give this a read. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Bakers Dozen
Temporary leave, please give this a read. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keepit, Eat it.
Temporary leave, please give this a read. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:20 am by Mikazaru

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Summer
Season
It is summer in the territory of the Coastal Shores Pack. Usually in this season, prey is plentiful, the territory is granted several days of rare sunshine and heat, and the wolves are managing well. However, it can also bring the threat of rejuvenated predators such as bears.
Weather
RAIN STORM

Heavy drops of water are pouring all over the Coastal Shores territory. Black clouds and blinding rain keep most wolves in the den, waiting for it to stop.

Temporary leave, please give this a read.

+5
Jay
Mikazaru
Kivuli
Laika
Blackfoot
9 posters

Go down

Temporary leave, please give this a read. Empty Temporary leave, please give this a read.

Post by Blackfoot Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:44 am

Hey guys,

gonna start by saying that writing this makes me rather sad, and that it might sound as serious as it's meant to since it's like almost midnight and I haven't slept properly in a week.
Right then, onwards...

I don't think I need to point out the fact I've been an admittedly poor Alpha as of late and I've hardly been on for the past while. I can't constantly use 'I'm busy' as an excuse, as it's not always true. More so, it's my lack of motivation. For those of you in Serenity River, yes this is the same reason I had to leave there too. I'm simply not in a right state of mind for the internet right now. Not going into details on that sort of thing.
I wanted to do this after the plot, but I have no idea when that's going to end so I'm afraid I have to announce it now. I'm taking a temporary leave from CSP (and pretty much the rest of the internet in general). Seeing as I've got nobody to leave the pack to while I'm gone, this also means CSP is being temporarily closed.
Believe me when I tell you I didn't want to. I love this pack, it's honestly great and all of you guys are awesome but...frankly certain things are more important. I don't know how long I'll be gone for and there's a possibility this might be permanent. I know we're in the middle of a plot and a contest and I wanted to hold out until that was done with, but like I said, this needs to be done now. I'm not in the right shape to be managing an RP properly, and it's unfair to all of you if I'm not doing my job.
As of Sunday, all boards and the WQ topic will be locked and I'm deeming CSP temporarily closed. Yes, this includes the RP. Should I ever re-open the pack, RP will be started afresh. If any of you need to contact me for whatever, you may PM me either here, on WolfQuest or on deviantart. Don't worry, I don't bite Smile

I'm sorry to everyone for announcing this on such short notice, but truth is I care more about my mental health state than about the pack, which isn't to say I don't care about CSP. I would have loved to keep the pack open, but I can't. Sorry to dissapoint those hoping to re-enter wolf RP or those in the midst of their contest entries. (Although if you're intent on finishing I'd still love to see Very Happy )
I really hope I can re-open CSP in the future, but until then, I shall see you all around (hopefully). Wish you all well Smile

Sincerely,

- Blackfoot.
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

https://coastalshorespack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Temporary leave, please give this a read. Empty Re: Temporary leave, please give this a read.

Post by Laika Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:34 am

Blacks, we all understand. Do what you have to do. If you need anyone to talk to, I don't bite either. :3 We will await your arrival, and if it does not come, then that is that.

Goodluck for the future my friend. Hope everything turns out well.
Laika
Laika
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Temporary leave, please give this a read. Empty Re: Temporary leave, please give this a read.

Post by Kivuli Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:15 pm

You need to focus on what's important right now, which we all understand. Just remember that you are adored by us and we hope for the best for you. When things settle down or get better, please let us know, as we'll be fretting and wondering about you the whole time!
Kivuli
Kivuli
Healer
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazaru Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Don't worry Blackfoot, we understand. Just do the things you need to do and don't worry about us; we will survive. c:
Take your time on everything and good luck wished. Please let us know when everything is settled again. ^^
Mikazaru
Mikazaru

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:59 am

We understand, Blackie. I know how hard it is for you to make this decision, but we will be okay. I would rather have CSP shut down than have the wonderful Alpha be stuck with persoanl issues. I am always here if you need someone to talk to. Best of luck to you! I will miss the amazing Alpha you are, Blackfoot!

~Jay <3
Jay
Jay
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfoot Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:47 pm

Thank you all very much, I appreciate the support <3 I'm glad you all understand and aren't too disappointed Smile

So, uh, loves and stuff and everything and all that sentimental stuff yatta yatta. I'm going to go put santa hats on my dogs now ^_^

Oh and Kivvy, that reminds me, you're still getting your commission ^_^ I'm close to finished and I'll send it to you once it's done.
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:38 pm

I hope for all the best for you, Blackie. We'll all still be here when and if you return, and I'm always happy to talk should you need to. Good luck. Smile
Emrys
Emrys
Vagaries
Vagaries

http://wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikki Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Wishing you all the Best Blackie!
If you want someone to talk to im just about always online. So feel free!
There are plenty of things outside of internet Very Happy
Understand completely as to where you are coming from.

Best wishes.

(have a safe and merry christmas!)

-- Rikki.
Rikki
Rikki
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:34 pm

We understand Blackie. Good luck with your life outside of the internet! Very Happy
If you ever need anyone to talk to, you know where to find me! ^^
It was great to be in a pack and rp with you again! Very Happy
Sunny
Sunny
Caretaker
Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfoot Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:40 pm

Thank you once more <3 I'm glad I'm getting support from you guys.
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:12 pm

/late/ We totally understand Blackie, take all the time you want Smile
Lara
Lara
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down