CoastalShoresPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Advisory Council Applications (late/shot)
Goodness me, what the heck is this forum for?  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:11 am by Mikazaru

» New Years + Announcement and Council Applications!
Goodness me, what the heck is this forum for?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:47 pm by Mikazaru

» A sad announcement (it's about time)...
Goodness me, what the heck is this forum for?  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm by Laika

» Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives
Goodness me, what the heck is this forum for?  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:04 am by Kivuli

» Temporary leave, please give this a read.
Goodness me, what the heck is this forum for?  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:12 pm by Lara

» What's on you song list?
Goodness me, what the heck is this forum for?  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:31 pm by Blackfoot

» Count to 35 before an Alpha posts
Goodness me, what the heck is this forum for?  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:18 pm by Blackfoot

» Ban the person above you!
Goodness me, what the heck is this forum for?  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Bakers Dozen
Goodness me, what the heck is this forum for?  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keepit, Eat it.
Goodness me, what the heck is this forum for?  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:20 am by Mikazaru

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Summer
Season
It is summer in the territory of the Coastal Shores Pack. Usually in this season, prey is plentiful, the territory is granted several days of rare sunshine and heat, and the wolves are managing well. However, it can also bring the threat of rejuvenated predators such as bears.
Weather
RAIN STORM

Heavy drops of water are pouring all over the Coastal Shores territory. Black clouds and blinding rain keep most wolves in the den, waiting for it to stop.

Goodness me, what the heck is this forum for?

+6
Lara
Joplin
Laika
Nerico
Randen
Blackfoot
10 posters

Go down

Goodness me, what the heck is this forum for?  Empty Goodness me, what the heck is this forum for?

Post by Blackfoot Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:34 pm

In case some of you may be wondering, I'll explain it quick.

It occurred to me that we've several non-WQ members, meaning they won't be able to post updates via the WQ topic. And if a member PM's an Alpha before they go on EFA everyone else is like 'oh dear gracious me what has happened to so-and-so?'
So I was like 'oh snap. We need to have a forum for members to share updates.'
And then I stole this handy little idea from Serenity River, and now you're all like 'woah. Blackfoot you're such a genius. I never would have suspected.'
And I'm like 'I know.'
(Ignore my random attempts at some terrible humour. Just pretend to laugh and walk away.)
But anyways, yes that's basically the purpose. Exams coming up and you can't keep up with activity? Going on vacation for a few weeks? Quitting the pack? Create a topic on this forum and let us know.
Handy dandy little forum, it is.
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

https://coastalshorespack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Goodness me, what the heck is this forum for?  Empty Re: Goodness me, what the heck is this forum for?

Post by Randen Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:02 pm

\o/ Har-de-har har! Blackfoot, your banter is so impressive!
*Walks away*

But, seriously, great idea. ^^ Especcially with all the school crud coming up for me. ^^
Randen
Randen
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Goodness me, what the heck is this forum for?  Empty Re: Goodness me, what the heck is this forum for?

Post by Nerico Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:30 pm

I'm sorry, guys. I think this is the best place for this. I have been inactive lately. I have been stressed, and somehow not enjoying this as much as I should. It's time for me to say goodbye. I do hope I made a difference here. If you want to stay in touch with me, go to GrowASig and find ArcticTurtle in the rp area. I love you all, but this is for the best.

As for rp, imagine Nerico went into a mad state after a sequence of nightmares about his past. He attacked a bear, and was killed.

I hate this goodbye. It's not what I want, I typed out a beautiful one, only to have my computer crash. I hope you can forgive me. Blackie, the widgets are easy. Just press the big red X on the widget you want removing, then drag pn the one you want. Simple!
Nerico
Nerico

Back to top Go down

Post by Laika Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:55 pm

Bye bye Nerico. It's sad to see you leave. Hope to see you again in the future.
Laika
Laika
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Randen Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:13 pm

D: Goodbye my friend. Randy won't be the same after the poor fella's passing. Although I do understand, and I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do. I can only hope to see you again somewhere soon!
Randen
Randen
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Joplin Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:41 pm

aww, goodbye Nerico! it was good meeting you! i hope to see you around sometime! (:
Joplin
Joplin
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfoot Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:21 pm

So sorry to see you go, Nerico. I assure you, however, you have made your mark in the pack.

Oh and yes, I just haven't gotten 'round to the widgets. In any case, thanks a bunch for your help with the site! And I hope your stress clears up soon as possible.
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:42 am

Though you probably won't see this, sorry to see you go Nerico Sad Hopefully you'll rejoin us one day though.
Lara
Lara
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:29 pm

Bye Nerico, sorry to see you leave. Sad
Emrys
Emrys
Vagaries
Vagaries

http://wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerico Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:41 pm

I came back to say a goodbye. I'll still be on WQ though! I won't be joining any more packs, however. Blackie, you may do whatever you want with my account once I'm gone. I'l miss you all.
Nerico
Nerico

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:30 pm

Hello everyone,
I really hate to do this as the pack is just starting the Halloween events and such, but I'm going to have to leave you. Some of you have probably noticed my absence on the site and WQ thread and might've seen this coming. I am only staying in one pack (SRP), and I am quitting all of the others as I can't keep up. Believe me, I adore CSP, and maybe one day I'll rejoin, but due to a series of events in real life, that will not be possible for now.

Thanks for everything and goodbye,
~Hermia
Lara
Lara
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfoot Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:21 pm

It's a shame you'll be leaving, Hermia. You've been a very appreciated member for the time you've been here, and hopefully we'll see you again. I hope everything works out for you as well Smile
Don't be a stranger, come say hi every now and again!

While I'm at it, has anyone heard from Faith or Scare Crow? I've sent them both messages regarding their inactivity, but so far no reply.
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

Back to top Go down

Post by Laika Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:31 pm

NOES!!!! HERMIA!!! will miss you girl!

See you on SRP then? :3
Laika
Laika
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Randen Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:45 pm

Aw, bye's Hermia. 3': I will miss you! Hope you are sucessful in SRP and anything else you do, and I hope to see you sometime again, my friend.

As for Faith and Scarecrow, I've heard from neither for as long as they've been on...
Randen
Randen
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:18 am

Sorry to see you go, Hermia. I'll see you on SRP. Smile

I haven't heard from Faith or Scarecrow either.
Emrys
Emrys
Vagaries
Vagaries

http://wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:17 pm

Sorry to see you guys go. Sad I would have liked to get to know you better, but I hope I can in the future!
Jay
Jay
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyra Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:18 pm

Im sorry to see you guys go I hope you will come back again
Nyra
Nyra
Juvenile
Juvenile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kivuli Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:32 pm

Bye Hermia! Be looking for you at SRP though. ^_^
Kivuli
Kivuli
Healer
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Laika Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:09 pm

Whoa. Who are you at SRP Kivuli?
Laika
Laika
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Kivuli Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:39 pm

I play Kayne. ^_^
Kivuli
Kivuli
Healer
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Laika Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:34 pm

Le gasp! I did not even guess!
Laika
Laika
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Kivuli Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:40 pm

^_^ Yeah, the two are night and day.
Kivuli
Kivuli
Healer
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down