CoastalShoresPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Advisory Council Applications (late/shot)
Merlin TV Series I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:11 am by Mikazaru

» New Years + Announcement and Council Applications!
Merlin TV Series I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:47 pm by Mikazaru

» A sad announcement (it's about time)...
Merlin TV Series I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm by Laika

» Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives
Merlin TV Series I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:04 am by Kivuli

» Temporary leave, please give this a read.
Merlin TV Series I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:12 pm by Lara

» What's on you song list?
Merlin TV Series I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:31 pm by Blackfoot

» Count to 35 before an Alpha posts
Merlin TV Series I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:18 pm by Blackfoot

» Ban the person above you!
Merlin TV Series I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Bakers Dozen
Merlin TV Series I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keepit, Eat it.
Merlin TV Series I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:20 am by Mikazaru

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Summer
Season
It is summer in the territory of the Coastal Shores Pack. Usually in this season, prey is plentiful, the territory is granted several days of rare sunshine and heat, and the wolves are managing well. However, it can also bring the threat of rejuvenated predators such as bears.
Weather
RAIN STORM

Heavy drops of water are pouring all over the Coastal Shores territory. Black clouds and blinding rain keep most wolves in the den, waiting for it to stop.

Merlin TV Series

3 posters

Go down

Merlin TV Series Empty Merlin TV Series

Post by Emrys Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:55 pm

A topic to discuss BBC's Merlin, about a young Merlin and his life in Camelot with a young King Arthur. With the first episode of the new series having started last night, I wondered if anyone else watched it? I thought it was a great start to the series.

Please spoiler alert any spoilers. Very Happy
Emrys
Emrys
Vagaries
Vagaries

http://wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Merlin TV Series Empty Re: Merlin TV Series

Post by Sunny Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:43 am

Oh yes! I saw the start of the fifth season! It was amazing! :DD I can't wait for the second episode X3
Sunny
Sunny
Caretaker
Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:01 pm

Ah yes, I thought you might be a merlin fan when you called your wolf "Emrys" Razz I watched the first episode of the new season today, and though I thought it was pretty good *SPOILER ALERT* I'm still really, REALLY not sure what to think about that glowing alien thing 0_0 *END OF SPOILER*
Lara
Lara
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:54 am

Haha, I wondered if anyone would notice, Hermia :L. I agree, *spoiler*I'm not sure what I think of it either, I was a bit surprised by it*spoiler end*. I am looking forward to the next episode, particularly to see *spoiler* what happens between Arthur and Mordred*spoiler end*.
Emrys
Emrys
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:45 am

Oh yes, *spoiler* Hopefully Merlin will be able to save Arthur in time, and maybe he'll even be able to kill Mordred. But how come Mordreds suddenly all grown up? I thought he was still a child the last time we saw him? *spoiler*
Lara
Lara
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:41 pm

The reason *spoiler* Mordred's grown up is because there's been a three year time skip, as well as not being in the show since series 2. So in the show, it's been five years since he was last seen. Smile*spoiler ends*
Emrys
Emrys
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:42 pm

*SPOILER* I agree that glowing thingy was a bit weird, but I am curious as to see what exactly it is and if it's good or evil or nuteral XD Or some weird thing that's like a good thing but you anger it it gets an angry face and such and just all weird XD*SPOILER* The trailer for this week's episode looks amazing! *3* And to anyone who hasn't seen Merlin, I suggest watching it online, it is very worth your time X3 Sorry if my blabbering doesn't make sense to you guys XD I don't make much sense to a lot of people, I just ramble on. XD
Sunny
Sunny
Caretaker
Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:48 am

Oooooh, thanks for explaining that to me Emrys. I was a little confused hehe ^^

I haven't seen the trailer for this week Sunny, I'll watch it in a minute :3 I agree with you too, your *spoiler*strange glowy alien being neutral but then dangerous when it's angered*spoiler* theory is pretty much what I was thinking Razz
Lara
Lara
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:27 pm

Well, this weeks episode was awesome! *spoiler* I did not see Mordred saving Arthur coming at all *spoiler ends* but it was a great twist. It'll be interesting to see how things go. Next weeks episode looks very good too, very much looking forward to it. What did you think of *spoiler* the explanation of what that alien thing was? *spoiler ends*
Emrys
Emrys
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:14 pm

*BIG SPOILER* I found Mordred saving Arthur a bit odd, in my opinion he has to have ulterior motives or something, as we saw in that vision in the first episode. But then again, we didn't see Mordred exactly do it, so...But we did see he seems to betray Arthur in the end*BIG SPOILER* And I agree, the next episode looks absolutely amazing! So looking forward to it! X3 *SPOILERISH* It's like Paranormal Activity crossed with Merlin! XD (Never seen Paranormal Activity, so dun know if it's anythin' like teh next ep XD) *SPOILERISH*
Sunny
Sunny
Caretaker
Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:33 am

So, what are you guys thinking of the series so far? *SPOILER*What's happening with Gwen is really interesting, I wonder if she's doing it because of one of Morgana's spells, or if it might be something to do with Elyan's death.*SPOILER ENDS*
Emrys
Emrys
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:54 pm

Well *SPOILER* I think it's not exactly a spell of sorts, but influenced by a spell. I think it might be the thing with those weird screaming roots that make you hallucinate. She had those visions that everyone was laughing at her and such, and Morgana's initial plan was to get Gwen to trust her. So Gwen was in there for about 2-3 days? So I think she must've broken down after a bit and it would've just gotten to her head.*SPOILER ENDS* But, it's just a theory.
Sunny
Sunny
Caretaker
Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:05 am

I agree with what you're saying, *SPOILER* the hallucinations definetly had something to do with it. I do think that Elyan's death might've been a contributing factor, but I definetly think that it has more to do with what happened to her in the Dark Tower*SPOILER ENDS*

In other news, it was announced that Merlin has been axed. There will be a two part series finale at Christmas that will wrap everything up, and that's it.

Well then. It'll be interesting to see how it all ends.
Emrys
Emrys
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:49 am

I heard that Merlin was axed a few minutes ago. ;~; One of the most depressing news of my childhood. Since Merlin is now gunna go, the only thing worth watchin' for me is gunna be Sherlock, not that DW isn't...all that good in my opinion

Anyway, I'm REALLY looking forward to next episode! X3 What do you think will happen? Will Gwen stay under Morgana's grasp or will she go back to Arthur? :3
Sunny
Sunny
Caretaker
Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:08 am

Well, both the shows I love watching have huge gaps between series. I'm going to miss Merlin so much. :'(

I really don't know, *SPOILER*I think it would be an interesting ending to the series if Gwen and Morgana have something to do with Arthur's downfall, along with Mordred. However, I think it will be more likely that she'll go back to Arthur in the end.*SPOILER ENDS* If the BBC would like to prove me wrong, I'd love a nice plot twist to end the series. Smile
Emrys
Emrys
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum