CoastalShoresPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Advisory Council Applications (late/shot)
RP Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:11 am by Mikazaru

» New Years + Announcement and Council Applications!
RP Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:47 pm by Mikazaru

» A sad announcement (it's about time)...
RP Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm by Laika

» Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives
RP Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:04 am by Kivuli

» Temporary leave, please give this a read.
RP Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:12 pm by Lara

» What's on you song list?
RP Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:31 pm by Blackfoot

» Count to 35 before an Alpha posts
RP Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:18 pm by Blackfoot

» Ban the person above you!
RP Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Bakers Dozen
RP Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keepit, Eat it.
RP Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:20 am by Mikazaru

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Summer
Season
It is summer in the territory of the Coastal Shores Pack. Usually in this season, prey is plentiful, the territory is granted several days of rare sunshine and heat, and the wolves are managing well. However, it can also bring the threat of rejuvenated predators such as bears.
Weather
RAIN STORM

Heavy drops of water are pouring all over the Coastal Shores territory. Black clouds and blinding rain keep most wolves in the den, waiting for it to stop.

RP Suggestions

+3
Lara
Laika
Blackfoot
7 posters

Go down

Should we allow homosexual couples in the RP? (comment your opinion as well!)

RP Suggestions I_vote_lcap80%RP Suggestions I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
RP Suggestions I_vote_lcap20%RP Suggestions I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
RP Suggestions I_vote_lcap0%RP Suggestions I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

RP Suggestions Empty RP Suggestions

Post by Blackfoot Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:51 pm

If you guys have any ideas for the roleplay, post them here. This includes things like RP plots and events, locations, etc. If it has to do with the RP, post it here!

Suggested Ideas:

- (Suggested by Laika) The territory is struck by an unexpected earthquake, triggering a series of landslides. Unfortunately, the disasters end up splitting the pack into several groups and trapping them away from one another. The groups must work to find their way back to the rest of the pack.

- (suggested by Hermia) A lone wolf is accepted into the pack, quickly gaining everyone's trust. However, this wolf knows secrets about each member from another wolf with a grudge against CSP. He whispers lies into their ears, and the pack starts tearing apart, not even realizing this wolf is all behind it.

Last edited by Blackfoot on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

https://coastalshorespack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

RP Suggestions Empty Re: RP Suggestions

Post by Laika Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:10 pm

We could do a plot where some of the wolves are captured by humans and the ones left over are left to rescue them?

Or

The Alpha is taken, either by humans or another pack. The rest have to rescue her?

or

I think a wolf war would be cool. I have no idea what the war could be about but it would be fun I think.
Laika
Laika
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfoot Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:42 pm

Thanks for the suggestions, Laika. I like the first suggestion a lot, it could prove to be very exciting!

On an unrelated note, another member was asking me if same-gender mates are allowed in the RP. While I have absolutely nothing against it, I'd like to know what the rest of you think. Same-gender couples will have to follow the same rules as regular mates of course.
There is a poll up for voting, comment your opinion and let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfoot Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:41 pm

(double posting again o_o bad Alpha).

Starting off by reminding everyone they must post more than three sentences, and to please have 'wolves addressed' at the end of each post. It's difficult to reply to less than 3-5 sentences, and stating who has been spoken to helps avoid confusion.

Now then, plot suggestions. I've got one.

- A pack of ill wolves appears one day on CSP's territory. The disease they carry is highly contagious and eventually fatal if left un-treated, and their only healer is unable to cure it. Therefore, they have come to CSP's territory to ask for help. Internal conflict arises. Aiding the sick wolves could possibly infect the wolves of CSP with the illness, and many are against it. Others insist CSP must help them. I was thinking each member of CSP could be given a second character from the infected pack to play. A similiar thing was done in an old pack I was in- each member chose a name from a random list and then were sent their new character's bio. It would be a neat way to challenge members to play something outside their comfort zone.
This is definitely an idea I'd like to use in the near future. Feedback?

Anybody else got ideas?
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:04 pm

Avhjdsfvjafvaekjwf! That idea sounds so awesome 'Foot! Character ideas everywhere! bounce Very Happy

Maybe we could have some huge tidal wave thing? Like a Tsunami that washes the pack apart into pairs or small groups? So then they have to survive until they are reunited. (Not the best suggestion ever but I dunno XD)
Lara
Lara
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfoot Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:13 pm

I actually had a similiar idea, Lara.

A massive storm, perhaps even a tsunami or hurricane, comes. The territory becomes severely flooded by rising tides and storms, land prey has either drowned or migrated to higher ground. The wolves of CSP are forced to abandon their own territory and travel to high land until the disaster is over and it is safe to return.
Upon reaching a new, temporary territory, I was thinking the pack would have to face some sort of problem. Maybe, like you said Lara, the pack could be separated, only half of them managed to escape, and the rest are missing somewhere, surviving on their own? Or maybe when the only safe land is within the hunting grounds of some other pack and conflict arises between the two? It could be very interesting.
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

Back to top Go down

Post by Randen Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:55 pm

I like all of the ideas suggested so far! Especially Lara's where the pack is split into 'pairs' or groups. Could be a really exciting way to develop character relationships (both positive and negative).
Randen
Randen
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Kivuli Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:57 pm

- A pack of ill wolves appears one day on CSP's territory. The disease they carry is highly contagious and eventually fatal if left un-treated, and their only healer is unable to cure it. Therefore, they have come to CSP's territory to ask for help. Internal conflict arises. Aiding the sick wolves could possibly infect the wolves of CSP with the illness, and many are against it. Others insist CSP must help them. I was thinking each member of CSP could be given a second character from the infected pack to play. A similiar thing was done in an old pack I was in- each member chose a name from a random list and then were sent their new character's bio. It would be a neat way to challenge members to play something outside their comfort zone.
This is definitely an idea I'd like to use in the near future. Feedback?

And with Kivuli the only healer.... *distant ebil laughter*

Other plot ideas are fun too. But this one made me grin.
Kivuli
Kivuli
Healer
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:02 pm

I like all the ideas suggested, they would be fun to RP! And I'd love the chance to RP a new character for the sick pack plot. Very Happy
Emrys
Emrys
Vagaries
Vagaries

http://wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfoot Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Right, so, a lot of packs have been using a Newcomer rank or something similiar. I think it's a great idea, and I believe we should do it as well.

So, basically, newbies remain in that rank until they've proven themselves to claim an official title- and it doesn't apply to just in the RP, but also outside. EX. being active around the site and such. This won't apply to any members who are already in the pack, though.
So, any possible suggestions for a rank name? I also think we should have an Elder rank, which would be reserved solely for wolves who deserve a peaceful retirement after a life of service in the pack (like they've got in Warriors, pretty much.)
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:04 am

Elders and Newcomers sound good to me Blackfoot! I my opinion, I think once you add those two it would be best to not add any more ranks, because otherwise there might be too much choice and the first WQ post would look overcrowded ^^
Lara
Lara
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarnn Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:54 am

Agreed. :3 Plus, more ranks would also mean more work on your part and it may become a bit of a burden to switch them around as newcomers become ranked wolves, ranked wolves become elders, ect. But on the bright side the newcomer rank would help to keep inactive members out of the pack. And the elder rank would keep the elders from breaking their backs. ^^
Scarnn
Scarnn

Back to top Go down

Post by Randen Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:42 am

I basically agree with these two. ^^ My only concern is this; Would there be a certain age that a wolf would have to enter the elder rank? Like a requirement?

Kind of a dumb question, but just curious. Razz
Randen
Randen
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfoot Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:01 pm

I agree with you three, that would be our maximum amount of ranks. I'm not going to put up the Elder rank yet, however, I'll officially create the rank when we actually have a wolf ready for retirement.
As for your question, Randen, I suppose it's up to that wolf. They don't have to retire if they don't want to. I don't think the age should be set in stone, but rather be different for each individual wolf since each will start slowing down at different ages most likely. I haven't quite figured that out yet ^^'
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

Back to top Go down

Post by Laika Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:20 pm

Wish Crusher!!! How didn't I see this before!?

What if the wolves wish for something and it comes true but at a terrible price?
Laika
Laika
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfoot Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:02 pm

Interesting idea, Laika. Care to expand? :3
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

Back to top Go down

Post by Laika Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:36 pm

I'm not really 100% sure. We could have a contest and that contest could be what a wish the wolves would wish for.

So, whatever wish wins, will be the new plot.
Laika
Laika
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfoot Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:43 pm

I like the idea! It could be very interesting.
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down