CoastalShoresPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Advisory Council Applications (late/shot)
Multi-Pack Festival and Plot Ideas! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:11 am by Mikazaru

» New Years + Announcement and Council Applications!
Multi-Pack Festival and Plot Ideas! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:47 pm by Mikazaru

» A sad announcement (it's about time)...
Multi-Pack Festival and Plot Ideas! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm by Laika

» Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives
Multi-Pack Festival and Plot Ideas! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:04 am by Kivuli

» Temporary leave, please give this a read.
Multi-Pack Festival and Plot Ideas! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:12 pm by Lara

» What's on you song list?
Multi-Pack Festival and Plot Ideas! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:31 pm by Blackfoot

» Count to 35 before an Alpha posts
Multi-Pack Festival and Plot Ideas! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:18 pm by Blackfoot

» Ban the person above you!
Multi-Pack Festival and Plot Ideas! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Bakers Dozen
Multi-Pack Festival and Plot Ideas! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keepit, Eat it.
Multi-Pack Festival and Plot Ideas! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:20 am by Mikazaru

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Summer
Season
It is summer in the territory of the Coastal Shores Pack. Usually in this season, prey is plentiful, the territory is granted several days of rare sunshine and heat, and the wolves are managing well. However, it can also bring the threat of rejuvenated predators such as bears.
Weather
RAIN STORM

Heavy drops of water are pouring all over the Coastal Shores territory. Black clouds and blinding rain keep most wolves in the den, waiting for it to stop.

Multi-Pack Festival and Plot Ideas!

+3
Blackfoot
Lara
Nerico
7 posters

Go down

Multi-Pack Festival and Plot Ideas! Empty Multi-Pack Festival and Plot Ideas!

Post by Nerico Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:33 am

That sounds cool. In one of my old packs, a competition was held to decide the roleplay plot. A form was filled out, and pmed to the admin. Then they decided along with the moderaters. But we don't have any mods...
Nerico
Nerico

Back to top Go down

Multi-Pack Festival and Plot Ideas! Empty Re: Multi-Pack Festival and Plot Ideas!

Post by Lara Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:51 am

This is why I don't use the same wolf in two packs -_-" To avoid mass confusion I will have to only use one. Sorry, but I think I will use SRP Hermia as I've used her more and her absence would be more noticed. Just pretend CSP Hermia hasn't joined the pack before the event ^^

The landslide sounds great, but what about a hurricane Very Happy? Or a huge storm that sets the forest on fire? Eh, I don't know, the earthquake sounds best.
Lara
Lara
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Multi-Pack Festival and Plot Ideas! Empty Re: Multi-Pack Festival and Plot Ideas!

Post by Nerico Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:21 am

Has the Coastal Shores Pack already formed when the roleplay starts? Are people joining in rp or not? (Oh and can Nerico be one of the first that joined?)
Nerico
Nerico

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfoot Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:20 pm

@ Hermia- that's fine, Hermia. We'll just have your wolf join CSP after the Festival events have passed ^_^.

@ Nerico- Yes, the pack has already formed. And if you'd like to be among the first members, then that's fine with me Smile
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

https://coastalshorespack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerico Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:28 pm

Thanks! I'm working on the logo, but I got chucked off the computer today. Sad It's not brilliant, and I would like to draw one by hand, but that doesn't work well with my camera. It's coming along, though!
Nerico
Nerico

Back to top Go down

Post by Laika Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:52 pm

Oh I can't wait for this. First time playing Laika. Very Happy
Laika
Laika
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerico Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:56 pm

Oh yes! It will be the first time we rp our charries!
Nerico
Nerico

Back to top Go down

Post by Randen Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:36 am

I'm excited to use Randen. ^^ May I ask that Randen be one of the first as well? Perhaps just after Nerico?
Also, should I join the festival site now? Because I will as soon as possible.

Last edited by Randen on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Randen
Randen
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerico Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:16 am

Maybe Randen and Nerico could have met up and joined together?
Nerico
Nerico

Back to top Go down

Post by Randen Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:27 am

Sure. ^^ Sounds good to me.
Randen
Randen
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Laika Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Emmy, Can Laika and Emmy have gone to the pack together? Very Happy
Laika
Laika
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Joplin Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:22 pm

well, i am already in this in another pack. so, do i still join in with this one or what?
Joplin
Joplin
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfoot Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:00 pm

Joplin wrote:well, i am already in this in another pack. so, do i still join in with this one or what?

If you feel you can handle it, you can play as both wolves.
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:43 am

Laika wrote:Emmy, Can Laika and Emmy have gone to the pack together? Very Happy

Sure. Very Happy
Emrys
Emrys
Vagaries
Vagaries

http://wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:01 pm

Hehe, so that means Hermia's one of the newest pack members XD

I was thinking Blackfoot, did you see my RP suggestion in SRP? If it gets rejected because its too much like the Lanax plot there, could we maybe do it here one day? We don't have to and there's still a chance of it being accepted, but I'm just really hyped up about it XP
Lara
Lara
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfoot Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:14 pm

I was actually thinking that, Hermia. It sounds like it could definitely spice up the RP! Although, it may be something we'd have to save for the future, when we have more members and the pack members are better acquainted. Still, I will keep it in mind.

I'll be adding all of the suggested ideas to a list shortly.
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerico Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:39 am

Whats the idea, Hermia?
Nerico
Nerico

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:45 am

For those curious, this is the suggestion I posted on the SRP site.

Hermia wrote:I tried to write it up so it sounded all cool, but I think it may of failed XP Anyway, what do you think of this?

The wolves of Serenity have banded together once more. The sickness has long passed, the river no longer flooding and the tree cutting humans have left the land. At last, peace has come. But then, a dark shadow falls across the forest. The pack members start to get an eerie feeling of being watched. The feeling is there in everything they do. When they search for the intruder no scent, scraps of fur- nothing, is found to prove it’s existence. It disappeared as quickly as it had came.

A stranger is found on the edge of The Serenity River Pack’s territory. He asks for the alphas to meet him, and warns them that there is more trouble awaiting them. And this time they will be powerless stop it. Outraged, some of the wolves order him to leave and chase him away, others are more thoughtful- confused by his ominous warning. Prey was bountiful, the weather perfect, everyone in good health and happy. So what danger could befall them?

Almost a week later, another stranger turns up, asking to join ranks with the wolves. As usual, Lelio and Liafi invite him in generously. But he has learnt too much from someone with a grudge against the pack. Somehow, the new recruit knows things about the pack members. Buried dark secrets that they don’t want to remember from their pasts. He whispers lies to each wolf. But more importantly; truths. Secrets are spread, lies believed, friends and even mates torn apart.

No one realizes that the male is behind it all. Infact, everyone likes him. They do not see that they are mere puppets in his show.

For the first time, it appears that Derek and Karma are no longer watching over their beloved pack’s home. The wolves begin to loose faith in their ancestors, hating them. It feels they have abandoned them; letting such things happen to the pack. In the harshest days of winter, Packmate turns upon Packmate, danger lurks behind familiar faces, and a pair of glowing eyes watches it all in amusement.

And yeah, that was like writing a blurb XD Though it sucked....What do you think? It's not as great as the others but I like suggesting things ^^
Lara
Lara
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerico Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:37 pm

*Turns down mouth and nods*
Sounds quite cool.
Nerico
Nerico

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum