CoastalShoresPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Advisory Council Applications (late/shot)
Joplin-the survivor  BEING RECONSTRUCTED I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:11 am by Mikazaru

» New Years + Announcement and Council Applications!
Joplin-the survivor  BEING RECONSTRUCTED I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:47 pm by Mikazaru

» A sad announcement (it's about time)...
Joplin-the survivor  BEING RECONSTRUCTED I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm by Laika

» Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives
Joplin-the survivor  BEING RECONSTRUCTED I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:04 am by Kivuli

» Temporary leave, please give this a read.
Joplin-the survivor  BEING RECONSTRUCTED I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:12 pm by Lara

» What's on you song list?
Joplin-the survivor  BEING RECONSTRUCTED I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:31 pm by Blackfoot

» Count to 35 before an Alpha posts
Joplin-the survivor  BEING RECONSTRUCTED I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:18 pm by Blackfoot

» Ban the person above you!
Joplin-the survivor  BEING RECONSTRUCTED I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Bakers Dozen
Joplin-the survivor  BEING RECONSTRUCTED I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keepit, Eat it.
Joplin-the survivor  BEING RECONSTRUCTED I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:20 am by Mikazaru

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Summer
Season
It is summer in the territory of the Coastal Shores Pack. Usually in this season, prey is plentiful, the territory is granted several days of rare sunshine and heat, and the wolves are managing well. However, it can also bring the threat of rejuvenated predators such as bears.
Weather
RAIN STORM

Heavy drops of water are pouring all over the Coastal Shores territory. Black clouds and blinding rain keep most wolves in the den, waiting for it to stop.

Joplin-the survivor BEING RECONSTRUCTED

+3
Blackfoot
Laika
Joplin
7 posters

Go down

Joplin-the survivor  BEING RECONSTRUCTED Empty Joplin-the survivor BEING RECONSTRUCTED

Post by Joplin Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name:
Joplin

Nicknames:
Joppy, Lin

Subordinate

Species:
Gray Wolf build, similar markings to that of a coyote

Appearance:
Joplin has an unique appearance. She has cute little brown eyebrows(that amps up the attractiveness to other males), black ears and the tip of her tail is black. From her muzzle all the way to her underbelly, and half the length of her legs are white. The remaining areas are brown.

Height and Weight:
She weighs around 105lbs. She is stocky and thick boned, so it makes her appear heavy, but she isn't that large at all. She is smaller than the average grey wolf, but larger than the standard coyote.

Personality:
Despite what has happened to her in the past, Joplin is the sweetest wolf around. She lives every day like it’s her last and nothing will get in her way to stop it. She lives her dreams and no one can tell her not too. She loves to make new friends and is very outgoing. Joplin looks out for everyone that she calls her family and makes sure that they have everything they need, and then she tends to herself. No bad things come out of her mouth towards anyone, even to others she doesn’t really like. Joplin has the kindest heart around and is the mother to wolves who never really had one. She doesn’t look in the past, as it was the past and it stays there.

History:
Joplin loved her life as a young pup. Each one of her four siblings got along and never fought with each other. Her best friend was her sister, Fay and they did everything together. They were alike in a lot of ways. The males together and rarely bothered the females, but Camille, the youngest and smallest of the pups, was always left out. Joplin tried to include her in any activity, but she never really wanted to.

One spring day, when Joplin was around 8 months old, something that changed Joplin’s life forever occurred. It was warm and windy, a typical day for spring where they lived. Fay and she were playing near the river’s edge, their favorite spot. Both of them taught one another to swim. So, when it got hot out, they could jump in and be safe and okay. Well, that strength would come to the test. Later that evening, right before sundown, it started to rain. Not just any kind of rain, it poured. The wind picked up and the rain intensified every chance it could.

About day two into this rain storm, everything flooded, including their den. Since they lived near a river, it flooded that area sooner. Joplin was frantic, and couldn’t find her parents at all. She was luckily still with Fay, but she wanted her whole family. After what seemed like forever, she found her oldest brother, Issac. She was thankful and swam to him. Sadly, he drowned. Tears filled her eyes, but were washed away from the flooded area. Fay spotted a rock that was not covered in water, so they headed for that. The two sisters stood there and scanned the area for the rest of their family. Fay saw their father, trying to swim. He never learned how to and wished he did. Joplin was about to jump in and save him, but before she could, he went underwater and didn’t come back up. Two of her family members were dead.

The rain finally stopped after three days. The flood, however, did not stop. They were still missing Camille, their mother, and Ivan. The sun appeared and cheered the sisters up for a while, hoping to boost their confidence in finding everyone else. Fay was swimming and spotted a small body, it was Ivan. She whined and howled for him. No response. As she got closer, she saw the large and deep would on his body. He bled out from an unknown injury and drowned after that. Joplin screamed at her, wanting her to come back to the rock before something else would happen. Right after she said that, a pool of water raced towards Fay, knocking her under. Joplin jumped in and tried to rescue her, but feared her own life as well. She swam back to the rock, and watched her best friend and sister, drown.

Her heart was broken. She wondered why she has survived and each member of her family was dying one by one. The water line receded, and she was able to walk on the ground. About half a mile away from where she was, were her mother and Camille, together, dead. Joplin was in tears and sprinted away from them.

To this day, Joplin wonders why she is the only one that survived that disaster. She is thankful that she did, but wished her whole family didn’t have to suffer it. She managed to live on her own and teach herself things to survive. Now, she is hoping a pack will accept her and make her forget about this tragic memory of hers.

-Leaves
-Lakes
-Wide open spaces
-Friends (as her family is all deceased, they are her family)
-Warm weather
-Different colored leaves

Dislikes:
-Storms
-Mean wolves
-Fighting (but she will defend herself)
-Wind (usually means an approaching storm and she is terrified of those)

Mate:
none

Pups:
Knox- male (Joplin found him abandon after the storm and took care of him for a while, but he sadly passed away from his injuries)

Parents:
Mother~ Katrina, Deceased
Father~Charley,Deceased

Siblings:
Sister~Camille,Deceased
Sister~ Fay, Deceased
Brother~ Ivan, Deceased
Brother~ Issac, Deceased

Last edited by Joplin on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:33 am; edited 8 times in total
Joplin
Joplin
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Joplin-the survivor  BEING RECONSTRUCTED Empty Re: Joplin-the survivor BEING RECONSTRUCTED

Post by Laika Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:26 pm

Welcome to the pack!!!! I love you
Laika
Laika
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Joplin-the survivor  BEING RECONSTRUCTED Empty Re: Joplin-the survivor BEING RECONSTRUCTED

Post by Joplin Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:40 pm

thank you very much!!
Joplin
Joplin
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfoot Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:47 pm

Welcome to the pack, Joplin! Your wolf has a very interesting appearance, and I look forward to meeting you in the RP ^_^

If you'd like your rank changed before the RP starts, let me know.
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

https://coastalshorespack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joplin Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:18 pm

thank you, same here! and no thanks, i will stick with this rank. I think she will be good at it. i hope (:
Joplin
Joplin
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:57 am

Welcome to the pack Joplin! I love your bio ^^
Lara
Lara
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:14 am

Welcome to the pack, Joplin! Very Happy
Emrys
Emrys
Vagaries
Vagaries

http://wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerico Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:50 am

Welcome, Joplin! I'm Nerico, a subordinate. (Just temporary admin, Blackie's in charge!)
Nerico
Nerico

Back to top Go down

Post by Joplin Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:56 pm

thanks guys! its nice to meet all of you!
Joplin
Joplin
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Randen Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Amazing bio, Joppy! I appologize for not welcoming you sooner, as I was away for a while. Looking forward to rping with her. ^_^
Randen
Randen
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerico Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:49 am

Hey, I love the referance! Did you draw it?
Nerico
Nerico

Back to top Go down

Post by Joplin Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:34 pm

thank you Randen! and that's alright (:
no, i wish i drew it though. i got it from a friend. someone else designed it and then my friend colored it for me xD
Joplin
Joplin
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerico Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:37 pm

Oh, cool. It's still great though.
Nerico
Nerico

Back to top Go down

Post by Joplin Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:38 pm

thank you! i liked how it turned out myself!
Joplin
Joplin
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerico Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:38 pm

So, are you hoping rp will start soon?
Nerico
Nerico

Back to top Go down

Post by Joplin Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:39 pm

yes, i am! i cant wait to meet all of you
Joplin
Joplin
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerico Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:46 pm

Same to you. Only one more member to go!
Nerico
Nerico

Back to top Go down

Post by Joplin Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:47 pm

can't wait! also, i added more information and all, so you can get a better idea of Joppy <3
Joplin
Joplin
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum