CoastalShoresPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Advisory Council Applications (late/shot)
Rank Information I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:11 am by Mikazaru

» New Years + Announcement and Council Applications!
Rank Information I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:47 pm by Mikazaru

» A sad announcement (it's about time)...
Rank Information I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm by Laika

» Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives
Rank Information I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:04 am by Kivuli

» Temporary leave, please give this a read.
Rank Information I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:12 pm by Lara

» What's on you song list?
Rank Information I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:31 pm by Blackfoot

» Count to 35 before an Alpha posts
Rank Information I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:18 pm by Blackfoot

» Ban the person above you!
Rank Information I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Bakers Dozen
Rank Information I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keepit, Eat it.
Rank Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:20 am by Mikazaru

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Summer
Season
It is summer in the territory of the Coastal Shores Pack. Usually in this season, prey is plentiful, the territory is granted several days of rare sunshine and heat, and the wolves are managing well. However, it can also bring the threat of rejuvenated predators such as bears.
Weather
RAIN STORM

Heavy drops of water are pouring all over the Coastal Shores territory. Black clouds and blinding rain keep most wolves in the den, waiting for it to stop.

Rank Information

Go down

Rank Information Empty Rank Information

Post by Blackfoot Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:35 pm

Information regarding each of the pack's ranks. For those who are unsure about which rank to choose, this is a good place to look.

Alphas
Task: To lead the pack and make all the big decisions. An Alpha decides who becomes a lead, who becomes an Advisor, when there is peace and when there should be war. When a problem arises, the Alpha is who the pack turns to for answers. A difficult job, and no Alpha is perfect.
Qualifications: As well as being physically fit, an Alpha should be mentally fit. They need to be able to keep a cool head, when to put aside their own feelings for the sake of the pack, to listen to all sides of a story, and to be good role models.

Advisors

Task: Advisors are wise, trusted members who provide the Alphas with advice and assistance in times of need. They will also perform the duty of their former rank (eg. If a Vagari is chosen to be an Advisor, they will perform both duties). The Highest Advisor will take over when the Alphas die or step down.
Qualifications: Advisors are the Alphas most trusted members, and can only be chosen by the Alpha(s). They should be wise and good at offering advice, as well as good potential leaders.

Subordinates
Task: Subordinates are the providers of the pack. Their job is to hunt, teach Juveniles, and protect the pack's territory, even at the cost of their life.
Qualifications: Subordinates should be fit wolves, able to run and hunt well. It is also important they have a strong loyalty to he pack

Vagaries
Task: Vagaries travel around the pack's territory (and often beyond) to gather information on the happenings of the world, such as prey's location, human activity, and possible threats from outside the pack's boundaries. It is a difficult task, but gives invaluable information to the pack.
Qualifications: Vagaries need to be fast and stealthy as a mountain lion. Since they are often away from the pack for long periods of time, they should know how to fend for themselves.

Healers
Task: Healers are given the job of caring for the pack's health. They cure the sick, mend broken bones, and heal wounds.
Qualifications: Healers should have a wide knowledge on various maladies and their cures. They should also be able to keep a cool head in a tense situation.

Caretakers

Task: Caretakers, basically, care for the wolves who cannot care for themselves. This means babysitting pups, tending to elders, and helping Healers care for the sick and injured.
Qualifications: Caretakers should have a warm, parent-like personality, with lots of patience for dealing with stubborn pups and elders. Many are known to be good storytellers, as well. Caretakers should also be able to hold their own against an enemy, should the case ever arise.

Juveniles

Task: Juveniles aren't exactly task-doers, they're more like students. They follow the adults on hunting trips and border patrols, and learn how to hunt and fight. Juveniles who are interested in becoming a Healer, Caretaker or Vagari will also learn from those wolves as well, but they are all trained in the basics.
Qualifications: Juveniles must be at least 6 months old and in good health before they start training. They should also pass the qualifications for which rank they are training for.

Pups
Task: Pups are wolves under the age of six months. At this young age, they mainly stay at the den under the watchful eyes of the Caretakers.
Qualifications: Must be under the age of six months. (lol, really Blackfoot? That is the lamest qualification ever. shhh I know)

Omegas

Task: Omegas are wolves who have broken rules or become disloyal (inactive). They are placed in this rank as punishment, where they are given chores such as cleaning the den site, aiding Healers and Caretakers, and whichever other tasks needing to be done at that time. Omegas are forbidden from going on hunts and patrols unless necessary, at last, and are forced to remain as Omegas until the Alpha places them in their old rank.
Qualifications: The only way to become an Omega is to either break pack rules, somehow break the pack's trust, or become an inactive member.
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

https://coastalshorespack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down