CoastalShoresPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Advisory Council Applications (late/shot)
•The Arctic Wolf of the Sea, Blackfoot•  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:11 am by Mikazaru

» New Years + Announcement and Council Applications!
•The Arctic Wolf of the Sea, Blackfoot•  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:47 pm by Mikazaru

» A sad announcement (it's about time)...
•The Arctic Wolf of the Sea, Blackfoot•  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm by Laika

» Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives
•The Arctic Wolf of the Sea, Blackfoot•  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:04 am by Kivuli

» Temporary leave, please give this a read.
•The Arctic Wolf of the Sea, Blackfoot•  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:12 pm by Lara

» What's on you song list?
•The Arctic Wolf of the Sea, Blackfoot•  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:31 pm by Blackfoot

» Count to 35 before an Alpha posts
•The Arctic Wolf of the Sea, Blackfoot•  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:18 pm by Blackfoot

» Ban the person above you!
•The Arctic Wolf of the Sea, Blackfoot•  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Bakers Dozen
•The Arctic Wolf of the Sea, Blackfoot•  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keepit, Eat it.
•The Arctic Wolf of the Sea, Blackfoot•  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:20 am by Mikazaru

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Summer
Season
It is summer in the territory of the Coastal Shores Pack. Usually in this season, prey is plentiful, the territory is granted several days of rare sunshine and heat, and the wolves are managing well. However, it can also bring the threat of rejuvenated predators such as bears.
Weather
RAIN STORM

Heavy drops of water are pouring all over the Coastal Shores territory. Black clouds and blinding rain keep most wolves in the den, waiting for it to stop.

•The Arctic Wolf of the Sea, Blackfoot•

+2
Laika
Blackfoot
6 posters

Go down

•The Arctic Wolf of the Sea, Blackfoot•  Empty •The Arctic Wolf of the Sea, Blackfoot•

Post by Blackfoot Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:17 pm

•BLACKFOOT

AKA: 'Foot, Blackie, Mudfoot

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{ you know I have tremendous affection for my own intelligence }

---

//The Basics//

|Age| Recently 4

|Gender| Female

|Rank| Alpha Female

---

//First Look//

|Species| 100% Arctic Wolf

|Physical Description| Blackfoot is an average sized Arctic female, weighing in at just under 70kg with a height of roughly 70cm. She possesses a slightly finer build than most Arctic Wolves, less stocky with a narrower head and longer legs. Her fur, once snowy white and plush as down, has adopted hues of pale creams and browns due to her years of living in the forests, rather than her tundra homeland. The only thing that remains unchanged, it seems, are her eyes, which have stayed a sharp amber/yellow.

|Scent Identification| Deep and earthy like the thickest of forests. Often the scent of saltwater clings to her as well, due to her love of the ocean.

---

//Personal//

|History| Four years ago, a pup was born to a pack far in the Canadian North. This pup was dubbed Elvira, and she grew alongside her four brothers and sisters. Puphood for Elvira was uneventful, regular. She studied and trained, she learned to survive. When she reached adulthood many of her siblings left to lead their own packs, leaving only Elvira and her brother, Snowfox. with their family.
Unfortunately for this pup, she was an outcast within her own family. Her pack of the North rejected her idealistics, her fantasies of sprawling forests and towering mountains. They were spiritual, they looked to myths and legends. Elvira was mocked, and her only comfort came in the form of her brother who would sit beside her in the evenings, listening to her thoughts and stories, comforting her when she was hurt.
So when the day came which Snowfox lost his life in a tragic hunting accident, the wolf Elvira left her pack. There was no longer anything left for her there, and it had been long time for her to take control of her own life. Turning her back to a land of ice and snow, she set of to the South.
For many weeks Elvira traveled, and as the days changed to nights then back, so did the land change. From frozen soil and peat moss to vast expanses of green grass and trees and, in the distance, rises of stone so tall they touched the sky could be glimpsed. Unknown to Blackfoot, she had crossed the border of the Northwest Territories and was heading through the Northern corner of Alberta, towards British Columbia. None of this mattered to the female, however, and she continued with her wandering, always traveling in a Southwestern direction, towards the mountains.
Upon reaching the mountains, Elvira encountered an elderly coywolf by the name of Witch. The two struck up a fast friendship, and before long Elvira had decided to change her name, for she realized she was no longer the wolf she used to be. Her fur had changed from the colour of fresh snow to a dirty white, and even her build had adapted to her new environment. Elvira stripped herself of her birth name, re-dubbing herself Blackfoot, a nickname given to her by Witch in honour of her paws which she could never seem to keep clean.
And so her journey continued. Thanks to Witch, dreams of being a grand Alpha had begun to fill Blackfoot's mind. She ventured deeper and deeper into B.C's interior, often spending her evenings observing the mountain packs, learning from them. Eventually, Witch succumbed to her old age, but by this time, Blackfoot had reached the Pacific coast. I'm sure you can guess what came next.

|Personality| To sum it up, Blackfoot is a straightforward, headstrong, pragmatic, no-bull sort of she-wolf. If she has a goal in mind, she will reach that goal. If there is a problem, she seems to always be able to whip up some sort of strategy. She is vastly intelligent and a proud leader. Always, this female seems to be in perfect control, that she fears nothing.

Of course, this is not the case. Indeed Blackfoot feels fear, but she will hide it with a mask of determination, should she feel showing fear will cause others to panic. Often times, emotions are a thing she pushes aside to make room for practicality, and it can sometimes be difficult to uncover Blackfoot's inner emotions. Therefore, she tends to be oblivious to both her own and other's emotions.
Blackfoot is hubristic. That is, she feels extreme pride and over-confidence, sometimes to the point of arrogance. She is a wolf that feels she can do something better than all others, which causes her great frustration when she cannot. For this reason, she takes losing very hard and will often be down should she fail in a certain task.
She views herself as a decent leader, constantly feeling pride over her position of authority. She enjoys being the one giving orders, not receiving them. She tends to be a little protective of her position and gets offended should she feel her leadership is being disrespected or challenged.It's probably not a good idea to insult her, either.
Finally, Blackfoot is the sort of wolf you would want fighting beside you, not against you. She has a surprisingly short temper and is considerably strict when it comes to dealing out punishments. Should you encounter her in a bad mood, it is best to let her cool off by herself. Should you encounter her in battle, it is best to turn tail and run.

|Strengths| -Many years of long travel have turned her into a very hardy wolf with high stamina.
-Swimming and fishing.
-Strategic intelligence, determination.

|Weaknesses| -She is not very fast.[/b]
-Hubris

|Likes| -The water and anything to do with it.
-Summer, the thick of the forests.
-Being busy, partaking in activity.

|Dislikes| -Winter. Reminds her too much of the Arctic.
-Having clean paws (*shoots glance at Laika*).
-Being wrong/ unable to do something.

---

//Relationships and Family//

(note that only significant members will be mentioned.)

|Mother| Nanu (status unknown)
|Father| Aporak (status unknown)
|Brother| Snowfox (deceased)

|Mate| None.

|Offpspring| None.

|Crushes| None (yet. Have I mentioned she is rather dense in the heart?)

|Friends|

|Enemies| She has yet to make any enemies.

//Other//

|Theme Song(s)| -In My Mind by Amanda Palmer
-Diamond Eyes by RISHLOO
-Amputee by Oceansize

Last edited by Blackfoot on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 8 times in total
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

https://coastalshorespack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

•The Arctic Wolf of the Sea, Blackfoot•  Empty Re: •The Arctic Wolf of the Sea, Blackfoot•

Post by Laika Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:40 pm

OOh~ So excited to meet her in RP. Hahah I wish Boy would get to meet her <3 I love Laika though and I think they'd get along well. Hopefully.
Laika
Laika
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

•The Arctic Wolf of the Sea, Blackfoot•  Empty Re: •The Arctic Wolf of the Sea, Blackfoot•

Post by Lara Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:37 pm

Beautiful bio 'foot, I love the references Smile I think Hermia and her will get along very well.
Lara
Lara
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Randen Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Amazing bio, Blackfoot. Very Happy Her history is very well-written, and the references are great. ^^
Randen
Randen
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfoot Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:40 pm

@ Laika- That would be interesting XD hm, I think Blackie might at first be annoyed by Laika's somewhat girly, pouty, superstar personality, but I do think they'd end up getting along once they knew each other better.

@ Hermia- Thanks! Yes, I think they will too ^^ (and I am going to add 'foot to her nicknames XD hehe, it's somewhat...catchy.)

@ Randen- Thank you Randen! I love the refs' as well, he one with the muddy paws fits Blackfoot perfectly.
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

Back to top Go down

Post by Joplin Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:08 pm

wonderful bio! i like the refs of her!
Joplin
Joplin
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfoot Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:17 pm

Thank you very much!
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfoot Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:07 pm

(double posting whaaaaaat. ScrewtherulesIhavegreenhair.)

Footie Pajamas' bio is being taken down for editing and pretty-fying. I've realized her character turned out to be quite different than what I had originally planned, and so her bio is being revised.

I also found much better ref pics ^_^ so until then, be on the lookout for 'Footie's bio v2.
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

Back to top Go down

Post by Randen Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:31 pm

Surprised You such a rebel, Mrs. Foot! DOBLEPOSTEROHMYGOSHCHEESE

I'll be looking for it! Randy needs a touch-up, too. Excited to see the new refs. ^^
Randen
Randen
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:38 pm

I am excited as well!
Jay
Jay
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:13 am

Avsdjhfbkjwhbfekw! So. Excited. To. See. Updates!! bounce
Lara
Lara
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfoot Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:05 pm

Well I finally finished with her updates. I actually had this done last night but didn't feel like adding images.
So, what's been changed?

- Her history has been re-written. It still follows the same story line as before, but with some changes.

- Her personality has been re-written. Blackfoot sort of stepped into a whole new role when I started playing her, so I changed her personality to suit. I prefer it much better now.

- Bio has been prettyfied and new refs have been added Very Happy

Enjoy everyone! I'll be updating her relationships sometime later as well.
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

Back to top Go down

Post by Randen Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:53 pm

Yay! It looks so clean. :3 Nice to see you have it up again, and great job with the updates!
Randen
Randen
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:39 am

So pwetty *_* Loving the updates Foot!
Lara
Lara
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfoot Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:44 am

Thank you both Very Happy
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

Back to top Go down

Post by Joplin Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:34 pm

wow, this looks wonderful Blackie!! great new updates and all! (:
Joplin
Joplin
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Laika Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Love the update!! She seems more strict but headstrong. It may just be me though ahaha,.
Laika
Laika
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfoot Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:58 pm

Thank you both! And yes, I agree Laika. I realized I had been making her a bit more strict than I originally intended, but I found I preferred her ore this way. It felt more natural than forcing her to be a more carefree wolf.
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum