CoastalShoresPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Advisory Council Applications (late/shot)
I am really a drama Queen?  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:11 am by Mikazaru

» New Years + Announcement and Council Applications!
I am really a drama Queen?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:47 pm by Mikazaru

» A sad announcement (it's about time)...
I am really a drama Queen?  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm by Laika

» Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives
I am really a drama Queen?  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:04 am by Kivuli

» Temporary leave, please give this a read.
I am really a drama Queen?  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:12 pm by Lara

» What's on you song list?
I am really a drama Queen?  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:31 pm by Blackfoot

» Count to 35 before an Alpha posts
I am really a drama Queen?  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:18 pm by Blackfoot

» Ban the person above you!
I am really a drama Queen?  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Bakers Dozen
I am really a drama Queen?  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keepit, Eat it.
I am really a drama Queen?  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:20 am by Mikazaru

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Summer
Season
It is summer in the territory of the Coastal Shores Pack. Usually in this season, prey is plentiful, the territory is granted several days of rare sunshine and heat, and the wolves are managing well. However, it can also bring the threat of rejuvenated predators such as bears.
Weather
RAIN STORM

Heavy drops of water are pouring all over the Coastal Shores territory. Black clouds and blinding rain keep most wolves in the den, waiting for it to stop.

I am really a drama Queen?

5 posters

Go down

I am really a drama Queen?  Empty I am really a drama Queen?

Post by Laika Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:41 pm

Hello, Darlings.

I am really a drama Queen?  Tumblr_ma7mkr9gMp1r3bssw

Now lets get one thing straight. I am in no way like Laika. Nope. No way........Okay, maybe a little. I can be a drama queen, but hey, you have to be if you're a drama student. I am the script writing and the main person who comes up with the plot and story line for our performances. Drama is one of my favourite subjects in school (The only thing I hate are the people in my class. They are so lazy but we're not here to talk about them. It's all about me) . I am currently studying Performning Arts and R.E for my A levels. I know the two topics have nothing to do with each. Stop judging me!!! I have sass and I'm not afraid to use it. (I lie. I don't have sass)
I am really a drama Queen?  Tumblr_me0t1nS7mV1rb8r7go1_500

Now lets skip the drama and go onto the next thing about me!

I live in a little valley in the middle of nowhere but that's the best thing about it. If aliens take over, we're safe. Emmy say goodbye to the rest of them, aliens are going to get them. Yes, Emmy and I are friends outside of the internet. I've been trying to get rid of her but she's like a ninja. Nah, I'm kidding. I love this kid.

I'm 17 and turning 18. I'm looking forward to going to University. I want to take a creative writing course. Gah! I'm so excited!!! Uni here I come!!
I am really a drama Queen?  Tumblr_lh02s7RJAU1qb3xeq

One might say that I'm tall as I stand at 5' 8''. I couldn't disagree with them. A girl may hate being this height, oh but not me, I love being this height. I love to tower over people! Mwahahahah! (I'm not evil. Pfft. What even gave you that idea)

I have short red hair that I love to spike up and make it go crazy. I'm forever changing my hairstyle. I've had from long mousy hair to a bob to spiky. I really want a mohawk. I think I'm heading towards the punk look haha.

I've been roleplaying for about a year now and I'm so glad I started. I've loved every second of it!
I love to write. Oh man, I love it so much. I love thinking of different plots and characters and building the two together!!! Gah!!<--- I tend to fangirl. I also love to draw. I'm not very good and I'm still learning. I tend to get 1 out of 10 pictures that I actually like. The rest end up looking like this
----> I am really a drama Queen?  Tumblr_me0opwMyCq1ribnwko1_500

Aside from writing and drawing I love animals. What would the world be like without them!? I love them so much. I love watching documentaries about animals. Just look at how cute they are!! I am really a drama Queen?  Tumblr_me11099FzD1r67nlm
I also have a 9 year old Jack Russell Terrier that I love so much. He is my best friend. No one can replace my dog. My human best friend always says that we're alike and I really hope that's a good thing. We're both lovable, we love hugs, we're very hyper, we eat a lot, we love to go on an adventure and we both love naps.

Now we're onto another two of my favourite things. One of them just happens to be books. I love books. It would be bad to take a creative writing course and not likes books, wouldn't it? I could just read and read for hours. I love fiction more than anything else. I love reading books that I know will never happen in real life. I love books like the 'Hungers Games', 'Dust and Decay', to my all time favourite 'Percy Jackson.' I am really a drama Queen?  Tumblr_me22f7nx0M1rcjs4po1_500

The next thing is kid films! I love kid films so much. Disney and Dreamworks. I have so much love for them. You will always see me fangirling over them. If you do not like disney, I will try to convert you to love it. Disney is my whole childhood. I love to sing along with all of the songs and say my favourite quotes. My favourite Disney film just has to be 'Tangled.' I am really a drama Queen?  Tumblr_mdsnalsfut1rvaggno1_400
And I am also looking forward to this crazy film!!!

I am really a drama Queen?  Tumblr_mdvgruOmLD1rs83in

See you around!!!!! Now run before the monkey gets you

I am really a drama Queen?  Tumblr_me0bisTvgX1rvaggno2_250
Laika
Laika
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

I am really a drama Queen?  Empty Re: I am really a drama Queen?

Post by Emrys Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:49 pm

Haha, the gifs XD.

You'll never get rid of me! Mwahaha *cough*
Emrys
Emrys
Vagaries
Vagaries

http://wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Randen Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:22 pm

xD The Emperors New Groove gif made me laugh. Oh, Laika.
Very nice intro! I love the layout. :3
Randen
Randen
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Those Gifs XDD Raffiki scared me Razz

Awesome intro!
Lara
Lara
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Laika Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:08 pm

D'aww Thanks you guys! I am really a drama Queen?  Tumblr_mddx8eY3rR1r98m7m
Laika
Laika
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Joplin Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:05 pm

This is awesome Laika!

I am also turning 18 here shortly and I also love to watch animal documentaries! (twins!)
Joplin
Joplin
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Laika Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:23 am

Yay! Twins!! :3
Laika
Laika
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum