CoastalShoresPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Advisory Council Applications (late/shot)
 Some say we'll see armageddon soon. {contest!} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:11 am by Mikazaru

» New Years + Announcement and Council Applications!
 Some say we'll see armageddon soon. {contest!} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:47 pm by Mikazaru

» A sad announcement (it's about time)...
 Some say we'll see armageddon soon. {contest!} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm by Laika

» Blacktalon - A Wolf RP to Fill the Void in Our Lives
 Some say we'll see armageddon soon. {contest!} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:04 am by Kivuli

» Temporary leave, please give this a read.
 Some say we'll see armageddon soon. {contest!} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:12 pm by Lara

» What's on you song list?
 Some say we'll see armageddon soon. {contest!} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:31 pm by Blackfoot

» Count to 35 before an Alpha posts
 Some say we'll see armageddon soon. {contest!} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:18 pm by Blackfoot

» Ban the person above you!
 Some say we'll see armageddon soon. {contest!} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Bakers Dozen
 Some say we'll see armageddon soon. {contest!} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 pm by Mikazaru

» Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keepit, Eat it.
 Some say we'll see armageddon soon. {contest!} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:20 am by Mikazaru

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Summer
Season
It is summer in the territory of the Coastal Shores Pack. Usually in this season, prey is plentiful, the territory is granted several days of rare sunshine and heat, and the wolves are managing well. However, it can also bring the threat of rejuvenated predators such as bears.
Weather
RAIN STORM

Heavy drops of water are pouring all over the Coastal Shores territory. Black clouds and blinding rain keep most wolves in the den, waiting for it to stop.

Some say we'll see armageddon soon. {contest!}

+4
Lara
Randen
Laika
Blackfoot
8 posters

Go down

Some say we'll see armageddon soon. {contest!} Empty Some say we'll see armageddon soon. {contest!}

Post by Blackfoot Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:51 pm

The 2012 phenomenon comprises a range of eschatological beliefs according to which cataclysmic or transformative events will occur on 21 December 2012. This date is regarded as the end-date of a 5,125-year-long cycle in the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar. Various astronomical alignments and numerological formulae have been proposed as pertaining to this date, though none have been accepted by mainstream scholarship.

-Wikipedia.

---

IT'S CONTEST TIME AGAIN MY CHILDREN.

Some say we'll see armageddon soon. {contest!} VRz7R

I assume you have all heard the famous 2012 'prophecy', in which a series of cataclysmic events will, allegedly, destroy the world on December 21st of 2012.
Your task, should you choose to accept is, is to create a scenario, through either artistic or literate means, in which your wolf witnesses the alleged 2012 apocalypse as it hits the territory of the Coastal Shores Pack.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES

- The ways in which you create the apocalyptic scenario includes either writing a poem/song or short story or by using artistic means, either traditional or digital and in whichever style you feel most comfortable and confident using (no photos manips though, sorry guys).

- The deadline is December 21st.

- Your entry should be from the perspective of your wolf (first person or third person, doesn't matter), but it's perfectly fine if you include other characters.

- You may enter both an artistic entry and a literate entry if you'd like, but not two from the same category (ex. two literate entries).

- Entries are to be PMed to Blackfoot.

- You will be judged on creativity, not artistic talent, when it comes to artistic entries.
---

JUDGING

- Literate and artistic entries will be judged separately, meaning there shall be two winners rather than one.

- Entries will be judged by Blackfoot and her henchmen of real-life friends
("Blackfoot, you have friends outside the internet? o_O")

---

PRIZES

- The prizes are a surprise :3 though I promise they are worth it.

--------------------------

Best of luck to all who plan on entering, I look forward to seeing your entries!

Last edited by Blackfoot on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

https://coastalshorespack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Some say we'll see armageddon soon. {contest!} Empty Re: Some say we'll see armageddon soon. {contest!}

Post by Laika Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:03 pm

I will so be entering this. :3 goodluck to everyone who's entering
Laika
Laika
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Some say we'll see armageddon soon. {contest!} Empty Re: Some say we'll see armageddon soon. {contest!}

Post by Randen Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:05 pm

I'm working on a little peice of writing myself. ^^ G'luck to everyone!!
Randen
Randen
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:58 am

Akjbfjlkevbfkejh! How did I not see this earlier? It sounds awesome. Good luck to anyone who may be entering~
Lara
Lara
Subordinates
Subordinates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:28 am

Sometime in the next few days, I hope to get a new tablet USB connector, if the problem is the USB connector. So I HOPEFULLY will be entering XD I'd love to give something like this a shot! Very Happy
Sunny
Sunny
Caretaker
Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:06 am

I shall definetly be entering. Put all the poetry I've been learning about in English class to good use. ^_^
Emrys
Emrys
Vagaries
Vagaries

http://wolvesofwinter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Laika Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:27 am

How many peices can we enter?
Laika
Laika
Vagaries
Vagaries

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfoot Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:12 pm

Laika wrote:How many peices can we enter?

Oh! Forgot to add this one to the rules, thanks for reminding me. You can enter both an artistic entry and a literate entry if you'd like, but not two of the same category.
Blackfoot
Blackfoot
Alphas
Alphas

https://coastalshorespack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazaru Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:30 am

Oh wow, this sounds like an amazing contest! I would love to join it so much. Very Happy
I hope I can make some spare time to write it, because I love writing. ^^
Mikazaru
Mikazaru

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yume Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:06 am

Blackfoot wrote:
Laika wrote:How many peices can we enter?

Oh! Forgot to add this one to the rules, thanks for reminding me. You can enter both an artistic entry and a literate entry if you'd like, but not two of the same category.
So, we can enter with writting too? *a freaking Mount Everest fell off of her heart* So I have a chance :'DD
Yume
Yume
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum